- Panic Transmitter, #5115, provides portable security to activate the alarm at any time, 24 hours a day
- Key Fob Transmitter, #5110-A, wireless remote arms/disarms the system – a real convenience for operators. Also serves as a portable panic button.
- Door/Window Transmitters, #5120, high performance wireless transmitters includes a built in door/window contact sensor. May also be used with external sensors. Links the sensor to the alarm panel without wires – fast and easy to install.
- PIR Motion Sensor/Transmitter , #5155, covers a range of up to 50 feet (15 meters), and includes a wireless transmitter for quick installation. A powerful, easy to install detector.
- Wireless Smoke Detector, #5135, battery powered smoke detector has a wireless link to the 5100 alarm panel, sounds the 5100 siren.
- Wired Magnetic Contact Switches, #0024, heavy duty sensor for doors and windows, hardwires to the control panel or transmitter.
- Wired Panic Switches, #1209, simple but important protection for every alarm system, hardwires to the control panel (for wireless panic, see #5115).
- Heat Sensors, #FF-135, detects heat in excess of 135 degrees F, a back up (not a substitute) for smoke alarms.
- PIR Motion Sensor, Hardwired, #5520, covers a range of up to 40 feet (13 meters).
- Deluxe LCD Keypad, #5105, provides easy access for operators, displays full text. Each 5100 panel can use up to 4 keypads.
- Indoor Speaker, #0818,provides additional annunciation inside the home, also provides a backup for the outdoor speaker horn provided in the kit.
- Outdoor Speaker Horn, #0840, heavy duty horn made of non-corrosive, long lasting materials
- Strobe Beacon, #0350C, provides brilliant flashing annunciation of alarms. Includes mount and interface relay for 5100 Series alarms
- Computer Adapter Kit, # 5186, for programming the panel using a laptop computer.
- Interface Relay, #5104, activates other devices when siren sounds. Form C contact, SPDT, 3A contact rating.
- AES-IntelliNet Long Range Radio Transceiver, click here for more information.
- Super Duty Power Supply, #720-18, available as a replacement part, or upgrade for 5100 panels sold before 2003. 18V, 30W, 100-250V auto-ranging power supply is a rugged survivor.
- 250 Ft Roll of Wire, 24-2 for sensors, #8052
- 50 Ft Roll of Wire, 20-2 for sirens, #8053
- 500 Ft Roll of Wire, 22-4 deluxe hookup, #8008
- Rechargeable Backup Battery for 5100 and 5100-EX Alarm Panels, 12V, 4.5AH, #8124, provides power in event of a power failure
- 1.5V AAA Alkaline for 5120 Door Window Transmitter, #8916, pack of 6 batteries
- Lithium CR2032 Battery for 5110-A Key Fob Transmitter, #8917, pack of 6 batteries
- 3.6V 1/2-AA Lithium for 5115 Panic Transmitter, #8918, pack of 25 batteries