Easy to Install, Easy to Use, and Easy on the Budget!
The 1700 Series was developed by our Engineering team from decades of hands-on “field” experience. It follows the original design established by the U.S. State Department for protecting Americans living abroad.
While the electronics have been updated, the basic functionality and mandate remains the same: easy to install and easy to use. The system has 4 zones: 2 for Intrusion, 1 for Duress/Panic, and 1 for Fire. All zones are hardwire only.
The system is ideal for apartments and small homes. It is very well suited for “Do-It-Yourself” end users and installers with only basic knowledge. The 1700B-S alarm kit is a “complete” alarm system, with all the components you need. More sensors and accessories can be added as needed.
- 4 Wired Zones
- 110/220V – 50/60Hz Power Input
- Easy to Install
- Easy to Operate
The AES 1700-S Basic Alarm Kit includes the following:
provides 4 hardwire zones for intrusion, duress and fire. Multiple sensors can be used on each zone.
|8||#0024||Wired Magnetic Contact Switches
heavy duty sensor for doors and windows, hardwires to the control panel or transmitter.
|2||#1209||Wired Panic Switches
simple but important protection for every alarm system, hardwires to the control panel (for wireless panic, see #5115).
detects heat in excess of 135 degrees F, a back up (not a substitute) for smoke alarms.
|1||#8052||250 Ft Roll of Wire,
24-2 for sensors
|1||#8053||50 Ft Roll of Wire,
20-2 for sirens
|1||#0812||Outdoor Speaker Horn
|1||#8124||Backup Battery , 12V, 4.5AH,
provides power in event of a power failure (NOTE: Due to pouch shipping restrictions, some kits DO NOT INCLUDE this battery. Please contact AES for details.)
for sensors and accessories
for installation and operation
Accessories for all 1700 Series Alarms:
- Keypad, #1723MB, arms or disarms the system using a 12 digit keypad. Up to 4 keypads can be used with each 1700 or 1710 alarm panel. Includes back box.
- Strobe Beacon, #0350B-WM, provides bright flashing annunciation whenever the siren sounds. Includes mount, red lens, and #1204 relay interface for 1700 or 1710 alarm panels.
- PIR Motion Sensor, Hardwired, #5520, for 1700 or 1710-EZ, covers a range of up to 40 feet (13 meters).
- Indoor Speaker, #0818, provides additional annunciation inside the home, also provides a backup for the outdoor speaker horn provided in the kit.
- Heavy Duty Power Supply, #720-14, for 1700 or 1710-EZ alarm panels, provides rugged protection against power problems such as brownouts, surges and over-voltages . Operates on 90-260V, 44-400 Hz … and everything in between.
- Panic Switch, Hardwired, #1209
- Door/Window Magnetic Contact Sensor, Hardwired, #0024, 8 are included with the kit, add more as needed.
- AES-IntelliNet Long Range Radio Transceiver
- Relay Interface, #1204, activates secondary device whenever siren sounds, Form C relay, SPDT, contacts rating 3A