Alarm Panel Interfaces For Full Data Reporting
AES has a range of interfaces to link the an alarm panel to the AES Subscriber Unit to transport complete event information to the central station.
- 7094 AES-IntelliPro Digital Dialer Interface Module for 7058E Series Burglary Subscriber Units. Click Here for a brochure.
- 7794 AES-IntelliPro-Fire Digital Dialer Interface Module for 7744 and 7788 Series Fire Subscriber Units. Click Here for a brochure.
- 5182 Full Data Interface for AES 5100 Alarm Panel, works with AES 7058E, 7050E and 7450-XL Subscriber Units.
The standard UHF antennas for 450-470 MHz are shown here. Antennas for all VHF and UHF frequencies are available – contact us for complete details.
For an antenna guide click here.
- Case-top Flex “Rubber Duck” Antenna, 2.5db – 460-470 MHz, 5W, 10″ high, black vinyl clad flexible antenna, mounts on subscriber case, TNC connector, cable included, Indoor use, order part no. 7210-3-UR/C
- Standard Antenna, 3db – 460-470 MHz, 50W, 18″, stainless steel mast, universal mount, includes ground radials, in/outdoor use, order part no. 7210-3-UM
- Stealth Antenna, 3db, 460-470Mhz, 50W, 18″, vinyl clad, easy hang mount, TNC connector on 10′ cable included, indoor use, order part no. 7211
- Hi Gain Antenna, 5db, 460-470MHz, 50W, 36″, stainless steel mast, universal mount, includes ground radials, “N” connector, in/outdoor use, order part no. 7210-5-UM
- Rugged Hi Gain Antenna, 6db, 460-470 MHz, 150W, 60″ high, fiberglass mast, pipe mount, ground radials included, in/outdoor use, order part no. 7210-6-UC
- Higher Gain Antenna, 7db, 460-470 MHz, 200W, 72″ high, fiberglass mast, pipe mount, includes ground radials, in/outdoor use, order part number 7210-7-US
- Central Station Antenna, 9db, 460-470 MHz, 200W, 96″ high, fiberglass mast, pipe mount, includes ground radials, in/outdoor use, order part number 7210-9-UC
- Low Loss Antenna Cable / RG58 low loss type, connectors are BNC male to N male, use with any AES subscriber and antenna with “N” type connectors.
- 25 foot Cable, part no. 7220-25-N
- 10 foot Cable, part no. 7220-10-N
- Lightning Protector – N female to N female Coax Inline. A MUST for systems with outdoor antennas, order part number 7230
- Portable Programmer / Terminal for setting parameters of subscriber units. Also sends and receives text messages, monitors data flow and can be used for initial set up of receivers. Order part number 7041.
- Cable / adapter for 7041 programmer for use on 7050-DLR, 7750/UL and receiver. Order part number 7241-E.
- PC Programmer / Adapter provides programming of subscriber from a PC using a terminal program (use in place of the portable programmer). Order part no. 7043.
- Output Cable & Connector for trouble output on subscriber units. Sold in packages of 10, order part no. 7240.
- Weather Resistant Cases for AES Subscriber units are available, contact us for details.