Secure Enclosure for Security Components, 6812
Rugged Steel Case with Tamper Protection
- Great for Electrical and Security Applications
- LAN / Security / Fiber Optic / Building Controls
- Wall Mount Box with Removable Hinged Cover
- Rugged Steel Construction
- Built-In Tamper Protection
- Universal Mounting Plate Included
- Wall Mounting with Removable Cover
- Accepts up to 1 Inch Conduit
- Textured Finish for Neat Appearance in Public Areas
Size (approx): 11.5 X 3 X 5.8 in (29×7.6×14.7 cm)
Weight (approx): 2 pounds (4.4 kilograms)
Material: Base and cover are 18 ga steel; plate is 16 ga steel
Finish: Powdercoat, black, mini-texture (reduces fingerprints, smudges)
Tamper Switch: NO / NC;
Conduit Access: Five (5) concentric knockouts, for 3/4″ or 1″ conduit
Ordering: Order Part Number AES 6812.
Case assembly includes base, cover, mounting plate and hardware.
Plenty of room for connections and cabling, including fiber and coax.
Removable mounting plate and open ends allow easy installer access for wiring and mounting.