Quick Reference Guide
Customers are encouraged to use this page to better serve your local Fire Authorities & Inspectors. This quick reference guide provides downloads and access to all AES UL Listed and NFPA Compliant products as well as all corresponding documentation.
To view PDF file, click link here.
This document outlines AES-IntelliNet® UL/NFPA compliance details, information on how to validate multiple paths and define terminology. AES_AHJ_brochure
To view all AES UL Listings, click link here and enter ‘AES Corp’ in company name field.
- Central Station Alarm Units (AMCX.S5103)
- Control Unit Accessories, System (UOXX.S5103)
- Control Units, System (UOJZ.S5103)
- Direct-plug-in and Cord-connected Class 2 Power Units (EPBU.E233686)
- Police-station-connected Alarm Units (APAW.S5103)
To view all AES ULC Listings, click link here and enter ‘AES Corp’ in company name field.
- Central and Monitoring Station Burglar Alarm System Units (AMCXC.S5103)
- Central Station Fire Alarm System Units (DAYRC.S5103)
In order to view the NFPA 72 Code, you must purchase the NFPA 72 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code handbook (available in either book or downloadable PDF read-only format). Click link here to access Catalog page: www.nfpa.org/72. The applicable references in the NFPA 72 Code handbook for AES Corporation can be found at:
- Year 2013 – 22.214.171.124.2/Technology Reference Comparison Table A.26.6.1
- Year 2010 – 126.96.36.199.2/Technology Reference Comparison Table A.26.6.1
- Year 2007 – 188.8.131.52/Technology Reference Comparison Table A.8.6.1
- Year 2002 – 184.108.40.206/Technology Reference Comparison Table A.8.5.1
- Go to Licensing/Listings tab and select Building Materials Listings (BML)
- From the Search Company Name option, select AES Corporation and click Search