• Full dual receiver for fire and high security applications.
• Multiple paths are built in thanks to the unique AES-IntelliNet multi-routing structure meets UL and NFPA requirements for alarm transmission.
• No phone lines needed. No towers needed. No dedicated repeaters needed. Only the patented AES architecture can provides such a high standard.
• Replaces telephone lines, removing the cost of dedicated lines and eliminating the line cut problem.
• Full 2-way, supervised operation.
• Narrowband Compliant.
• IP-Link Receivers can be located anywhere and linked to the 7705i receiver via LAN or internet.
The AES-IntelliNet 7700/UL Series 2-Way Data Wireless Network for Central Alarm Reporting is
• NFPA 72 Compliant
• UL Listed, Central Station, Remote Station, UL 864 Chapter 9, 827, 1610, 365, and 681.
[ ] Training is strongly recommended. Training is offered several times each year at the AES HQ facility in Peabody, Massachusetts. Learn more about training.
The 7705i/7005i MultiNet Internet Monitoring Receiver System monitors alarm signals from one or more AES-IntelliNet wireless radio networks. Within each network, AES Subscriber Transceivers are linked by radio to IP-Links that anchor the network. The IP-Links - however remote - are connected to the the central receiver via the Internet.
Several configurations are available to suit your requirements, including:
- AES 7705i - UL Listed version
- AES 7005i D - Standard version, dual redundant version
- AES 7005i S - Standard version, single configuration version
Click below for detailed information